Quote of the month;

Quote of the Month;
Life.
Never was easy.
"Grow up and accept it"

Sunday 7 December 2014

Life Lessons, 2: Grades before Babes

Hello World, 

So something happened earlier that really upset me. Last night I got home from rehearsals for the Christmas concert at about 3pm. From around half past 3 I was on Facetime to my boyfriend until 1am. My mum got annoyed at this and told me that I'm never aloud to stay up that late again. Apparently it is affecting me and my grades. Even though I have been getting better grades since I have been with my boyfriend. I was meant to do some revision yesterday but as I wasn't in any lessons on Friday I only found out about the exam and the revision we had to do from my peers. I couldn't get any access to the revision guide my teacher has set up. Therefore I had no idea what I was meant to be revising, so I didn't Revise at all. 

This morning my mum came into my room 5 minutes after I woke up and shouted at me for not taking my school work seriously. She called my boyfriend stupid because he stays up too late and she has banned me from talking to him today until after dinner because I have to revise. I have now been revising since 10 am and I have a blister on my finger from writing so much. 

For this life lesson I am just going to let you know that you should always put your school work before your boyfriend/girlfriend. Even though I really don't want to, I know that it is just something I have to do. The best way tot revise is to work for half an hour then have a 15 minute break and repeat that until you have revised all of the things needed. 

If you have any advice for me on how to help the pain on the blister on my finger, how to stop missing your boyfriend after not talking to him all day, how to handle an angry mother or better ways to revise, please comment below. I would really appreciate all help and follows ;)

Thank you for reading, if you are,

                                                       Teenage Dreamer <3

No comments:

Post a Comment