Basically I need to rant about how crap my life has been going recently. I like that word...rant....
This is my life of bad things that have happened since March 1st.
1. Me and my boyfriend broke up on the last day of term. He told my enemy that I am boring as fuck and that he's going to dump me. Obviously this made me angry, even though I said I was going to dump him earlier that day... He had no right to slag me off to the one person I hate the most! We came to the desision that we was better off as friends. But really I haven't spoken to him properly since, I have to see his face everyday it annoys me so muc. He hurt me so I can't be bothered to be friends with him.
2. Basically everyone on my dads side of the family is pregnant... My dads girlfriends is pregant, meaning I will have a new sibling, normally I will be happy but my dad is 47 years old. When the baby is going off the uni my dad will be 65!! My other sister, one of them had a baby last year and now the other is pregant. And my cousin is also pregnant. So yeah everyone is pregant!!
3. The majority of people on this earth have been annoying me! Is there any need to throw pens down the stair well or push each other down the corridor or spray men's Lynx on my school skirt! Is there any need? NO THERE ISN'T, SO WHY DO PEOPLE DO IT! I had a go at a few people in the corridor...
4. No one is happy anymore! Everyone just seems so down and it is beginning to affect me. All of my friends have been so quiet towards me. I don't know what I've done. Maybe it's other stuff but something is up. Today I couldn't deal with the atmosphere in the room so I broke out in year and left the classroom. I think I deserve an explanation but nobody is giving it to me.
5. The world is just a messed up place. Nobody thinks fairly, you can't trust anybody, everyone is ready to stab a knife through anyone back.
So yeah, that's my rant. My pathetic rant. If you don't like it, learn to get over it. Oh yeah that's my new motto by the way; get over it. I've said that a lot. If you read this thank you for listening to my rant about my life.
Any advice on any of my situations?
Thank you, Teenage dreamer xox